My imagination are strong enough for me to hold on.
Hello 2017

#Turotial : Favicon
Friday 4 December 2015 @ 20:00


Hey guys!!
Today I'm going to show you guys how to put or change Favicon with cute tiny pixel icon
But if you are using mac
Obviously you won't see the favicon when you launching by using Safari

1.Open your Template,change to Edit Html
2.Press Ctrl+F (Command+F for Mac user)
3.Search for <title>
4.Put this code [[<link rel="shortcut icon" href="URL Favicon">]] before <title>
5.If doesn't work, put the code after </title>
6.Replace URL Favicon with your own icon URL

Here is the example
Purple underline=<link rel="shortcut icon" href="URL Favicon">
Blue underline=<title>

7.After you save, you will see your favicon!!


Favicon Example

Mission Complete
My Theme
Theme 01 - Maybe
Theme 02 - Catch Me When I Fall
Theme 03 - Retro
Theme 04 - Lost