My imagination are strong enough for me to hold on.
Hello 2017

#Tutorial : Disable right click
Saturday 19 December 2015 @ 05:39


Hello guys, I'm going to show you guys how to put disable right click gadget in your blog
This gadget help you when people try to steal something from your blog, gadget disable to right click
I didn't put this gadget as it will be very inconvenient for you guys
So I decided not to put this gadget in my blog!!



1.Open your blog template, change to Edit Html
2.Press Ctrl+F (Command+F for Mac user)
3.Find <head>
4.Put this code after <head>
<script language=JavaScript>
<!--/from catch-the-dreamer
var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE4(){
if (event.button==2){return false;}}
function clickNS4(e){
if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){
if (e.which==2||e.which==3){return false;}}}
if (document.layers){document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);
document.onmousedown=clickNS4;}
else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){document.onmousedown=clickIE4;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")// -->
</script>
5.Click save!!







Mission Complete

Labels: